Doppler Weather Radar and Weather Data Display Systems
Storm Path Analyzer
An option for the DOPRAD® Radar System.
You can get the most out of your ADC Doppler Weather Radar by upgrading to our Storm Path Analyzer option.
- The Storm Path Analyzer creates a box (that is user-defined) that shows the affected area and the direction in which the storm is moving.
- A Time of Arrival Box is also displayed:
- Within the Time of Arrival Box, it lists the specific cities or towns that lie within the storm’s path.
- The Time of Arrival Box also displays the estimated / approximate time of arrival of the storm to hit the specified cities or towns.
- The locations that are displayed in the Time of Arrival Box are a user-definable file so that it can be edited to your liking.
Now you will have the competitive edge you need to keep your viewers better informed.